The Shure SE535, available here in the stylish SE535-CL clear edition, are a professional sound isolating earphone with triple MicroDrive, High-Definition drivers to bring you uncompromisingly fantastic audio quality.
“Made for the stage, ready for anywhere.”
Amazing Audio Quality
Made for the stage, the Shure SE535 sound isolating earphones have been designed to meet the high standards of music industry professionals and their strict requirements when monitoring audio during live performances making these earphones ideal for performers or music enthusiasts who have those same high requirements when it comes to enjoying their favourite songs.
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers and dual woofers are contained within each of the Shure SE535 earphones which allows for matchless audio quality; crystal clear clarity and smooth, punchy, deep bass tones. Integrated passive crossover keeps the high and low frequencies well defined, meaning that when you use the Shure SE535 earphones you can pick out details of your favourite tracks like never before; taking your enjoyment of music to the next level.
As a perfect fit is required for optimal sound isolation and deep, resonating bass, the SE535 sound isolating headphones come packed with a Fit Kit including three sizes of the flex sound isolation sleeves, three sizes of black foam sleeves as well as one pair of triple flange sleeves and one pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
This variation allows you to experiment and customise to ensure you get the perfect fit resulting in the best noise isolation and sound quality as well as the most comfortable experience – perfect for extended use of your SE535 earphones.
In order for you to get the most of out of the SE535 in-ear headphones, Shure have packaged with them a whole host of accessories; maximising usability, convenience and, of course, your enjoyment.
In addition to the sound isolating sleeves that we mentioned before, the Shure SE535 earphones come with a ¼” adapter to widen compatibility of your in-ear headphones with to an extended range of devices such as stereos and other audio equipment that require this larger connector.
A level attenuator for volume control allows you to have greater control over your listening and the included airline adapter means that you can take your high-quality listening experience with you for the in-flight entertainment when travelling by plane!
To top it off, even though Shure are famous for their durable designs and the SE535s have a Kevlar reinforced, detachable cable, the Shure SE535 sound isolating headphones even come with their own carry case to ensure further safety of your earphones when storing or transporting them.
Shure SE535 Sound Isolating In Ear Headphones Features:
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised angle of earphones and formable, over-the-ear configuration of cables to ensure unmatched comfort
- Durable Kevlar detachable cable with wireform fit allowing for easy customisation or replacement
- Gold-plated MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allowing for 360-degree rotation for further quality and comfort
- Assortment of sound isolating sleeves for the ultimate in personalisation and sound isolation
- Carrying case for extended protection of the SE535 in-ear headphones
- ¼” adapter to widen application of your Shure earphones
- Volume control to allow for convenient control and comfortable listening
- Airline adapter to ensure that you never have to compromise on quality; even mid-flight